Family Fun & Activities
Many of the activities that Sankt Helene suggests are just outside the door in the surrounding nature, but we also have indoor activities.
You can use most of the activities one your own but if you need instruction we offer activities where we take care of everything. You just need to participate.
Especially during the summer holidays we offer a variety of different activities for families with children. If you are not visiting castles, museums or the beach every day we make sure you have fun when your are at Sankt Helene.
If you take a walk at our 29 acres ground you will find a quiz with questions regarding the surrounding nature.
In the reception we have different games and balls for different in- and outdoor activities. If you pay a small deposit you are ready to go. In addition you can pay to play tennis, miniature golf or send the kids to the Activity Club.
A catalog of wonderful ideas for the entire family to use. Inspiration for things you can do on you own. Some of it is free of charge other ideas cost a small amount.
- Rent fishing gear and go fishing from the coast
- Orienteering in Tisvilde Hegn Forest
- Treasure hunt
- Go paint the nature – Sankt Helene will provide a canvas, brushes and acrylic paint
- Go to the beach with water binoculars and a fishing net
- Go crab fishing from the pier
- Build a kite – You get a DIY set for a homemade kite
- Play big size Mikado
- Photo Safari
- Local cinema trip
- Play Wii
- Curling on the asphalt
- Play croquet – An almost forgotten but very cozy family game
…and many many other inspirational ideas.
What else to do?
- Quiz path
- Farm animals
- Miniature golf
- Running tracks
- Big size Chess
- Nature playground
- Obstacle course
- Table tennis
- Small library
- Art Gallery